Thursday, March 30, 2017

THE UNANSWERED DUAA - PERHAPS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE

 

The problem with us - or me- is that I take rejection too harshly. If I want something and I don't get it, I just can't take my mind off it and there are numerous times when I have worried over like this only to see some time in the future that what I wanted was actually not right for me.

The thing is as humans, we are shallow-minded and short-sighted. If we want something, we believe we should have it even if it's not the right thing because we assume it's what we want at that moment. But then again, if we want something then logic doesn't make sense there. We want it. We get it. Simple.

But if we were left to choose for ourselves, our lives would turn out to be a complicated mess, right? Imagine we want something and we actually end up getting it but through that, a thousand unforeseen problems crop up and we'll probably be like, "Why on earth did I even wish for that?"

We don't know what the future hold but Allah does and you know what? To know that Allah has already planned my future for me is such a relief. I know I'm in safe hands and I won't have it any other way.

When Allah doesn't answer your Duaas, then take comfort in the fact that what you wanted wasn't suitable for you. He was actually saving you by not answering your Duaa so trust Allah because He knows what's best for you. Because an unanswered Duaa isn't a rejection; it's a redirection to something much better. Something that's a million times better than what we wanted. And why is that? Because Allah has chosen it for us. Just trust Him.


 

3 comments:

  1. "Unanswered duas isn't rejection; it's a redirection..."

    Beautiful perspective. Jazakallah khair for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very nice Dua you sheared with us Jazaka Allah for this dua.
    Umrah Packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic articles are posted by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word on this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    best umrah travel agency in hyderabad online 2019

    ReplyDelete